Children’s Dentistry provides several financial options to help you provide your child with the quality dental care they deserve. If you have questions about our financial options, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mark Nelson or Dr. Treagan White, our experienced pediatric dentists in Centerville, Utah, call our office today at 801-295-8322.
We accept most insurances and are in-network with a number of dental insurance providers. Please contact us for more information.
We accept the following payment options:
- Credit Cards
- In-office payment plans
No Insurance? No Problem! – The Children’s Dentistry Loyalty Plan
Children’s Dentistry also offers a Loyalty Discount Plan for patients without insurance. Rather than paying an insurance company to cover dental work, you simply pay a monthly fee to cover your child’s basic dental needs.
- $25 per child per month for children ages three to nine
- $30 per child per month for children ages 10 and older
- Regular dental exams at six-month intervals
- Two dental cleanings, including prophylaxis (teeth cleaning), flossing and fluoride treatment
- All needed X-rays, including panoramic and cephalometric imaging
- 20% discount for other major and basic dental work
- $35 for dental sealants ($17 savings)
- $500 off orthodontic treatment
For more information about our Loyalty Plan, please contact our office and speak with a member of our team.