Having a Healthy Smile is Now Possible!
Children’s Dentistry provides several financial options to help you provide your child with the quality dental care they deserve. If you have questions about our financial options or would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mark Nelson or Dr. Treagan White, our experienced pediatric dentists in Centerville, Utah, call our office today at 801-295-8322.
Paying For Your Treatment
We accept most insurances and are in-network with several dental insurance providers. Please contact us for more information.
We accept the following payment options:
- Credit Cards
- In-office payment plans
No Insurance? No Problem!
The Children’s Dentistry Loyalty Plan
Children’s Dentistry also offers a Loyalty Discount Plan for patients without insurance. Rather than paying an insurance company to cover dental work, you simply pay a monthly fee to cover your child’s basic dental needs.
- $25 per child per month for children ages three to nine
- $30 per child per month for children ages 10 and older
- Regular dental exams at six-month intervals
- Two dental cleanings, including prophylaxis (teeth cleaning), flossing, and fluoride treatment
- All needed X-rays, including panoramic and cephalometric imaging
- 20% discount for other major and basic dental work
- $35 for dental sealants ($17 savings)
- $500 off orthodontic treatment
For more information about our Loyalty Plan, please contact our office and speak with a member of our team.
What is CareCredit?
Your smile is priceless, which is why we are partnered with CareCredit. CareCredit is a personal line of credit used only for your healthcare needs. They help you pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses for you and your family.
To instantly see if you are approved, click the button below:
Utah Children’s Dentistry is located at: